Housekeeping Attendant- Red Lion Inn & Suites - Deschutes River Bend
15 NE Butler Market Rd, Bend, OR 97701, USA
Type of Job
About the job
Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of guest floors corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public areas, plus assist room attendants in maintaining high quality standards.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
• Collect dirty linen, garbage and recyclables from room attendants’ carts and storage rooms.
• Stock and maintain housekeeping supplies and fresh linens in all storage rooms.
• Assist room attendants to ensure guest rooms are prepared efficiently.
• Ensure that all requests from guests and other employees are handled in a timely fashion.
• Clean railings, window and ledges, floors, mirrors and sweep/vacuum stairs and hallways.
• Flip mattresses, clean light fixtures, and assist with cleaning of the pool and exercise room.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the lobby, public restrooms, office areas, elevator, and stairs.
• Ensure that all guests are greeted.
• Maintain good response time to guest and management requests.
• Keep work area neat and organized.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all unsafe conditions.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the property Employee Handbook.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
• Knowledge of chemicals.
• Ability to:
• Work any day of the week and any hour.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Work as part of a team.
• Communicate effectively.
• Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
• Work well under pressure.
Lifting/Carrying (up to 40 lbs.)
Up to 1 hour