Line Cook- Filberts Farmhouse Kitchen
21317 OR-99E, Aurora, OR 97002, USA
Type of Job
About the job
Responsible for the preparation of high-quality food in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner.
• Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
• Responsible for freshness and quality of all items needed for the station.
• Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking using various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
• Know and comply consistently with standard portion sizes, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
• Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at station to assure a smooth service period.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Ensure food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and timely fashion.
• Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station area.
• Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
• Responsible for keeping reach-in and walk-in coolers clean and neat at all times.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all unsafe conditions.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the property Employee Handbook.
• One year previous culinary experience preferred.
• Possession of government required licenses or certificates.
• Knowledge of food preparation, materials and equipment.
• Ability to:
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Be flexible with the work schedule.
• Work as part of a team.
• Communicate effectively.
• Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
• Multi-task and work under pressure.
Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 lbs.)
Up to 1 hour