Room Attendant - Radisson Portland Airport
6233 NE 78th Ct, Portland, OR 97218, USA
Type of Job
About the job
Responsible for providing exceptional guest service while ensuring each guestroom is cleaned according to property standards.
• Perform cleaning of all assigned rooms using established, approved methods which includes, but is not limited to, the following: makes beds with clean sheets, dusts furniture, replenishes guest supplies and towels, cleans bathroom, vacuums, wipes down mirrors and replaces amenities.
• Sweep the patios outside the rooms and wash the windows.
• Prevent loss or damage to hotel or guest property; never leave a guestroom open or a room attendant cart unattended.
• Ensure that all lost and found items are returned to the designated manager.
• Prepare maintenance request forms for all necessary repairs and give to designated manager.
• Ensure that room attendant carts are clean and neat at all times while maintaining an ample level of supplies.
• Perform inspection of all equipment and furniture in your work area daily for any hazards to employees and/or guest.
• Perform re-stocking of cart and cleaning/emptying vacuum at the end of every shift.
• Maintain good response time to guest and management requests.
• Ensure that all guests are greeted.
• Have knowledge of activities in the hotel.
• Represent the hotel in a positive and friendly manner at all times.
• Keep work area neat and organized.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all unsafe conditions.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the property Employee Handbook.
• Perform all other duties assigned.
• Housekeeping and customer service experience preferred.
• Knowledge of chemicals.
• Work any day of the week and any hour.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
• Work as part of a team.
• Communicate effectively.
• Receive and follow both verbal and written instructions.
• Work well under pressure.