Host - Filbert Farmhouse Kitchen
21317 OR-99E, Aurora, OR 97002, USA
Type of Job
About the job
Responsible for providing high quality customer service and managing restaurant seating.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet guests, escort them to tables or appropriate waiting area, provide menus, and communicate the guest arrival to the server.
• Record table status accordingly based on seating and server assignment charts.
• Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc., as needed.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills at all times including in person to guests and via telephone for all guest inquiries and reservations.
• Communicate special guest needs to servers and restaurant supervisors.
• Collect and maintain cleanliness of menus throughout the restaurant.
• Maintain communication with management, kitchen staff, service staff, and guests to ensure dining details are handled properly and guest concerns are addressed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Keep work area neat and organized.
• Conduct self in a professional manner at all times.
• Maintain a safe working environment and immediately report all unsafe conditions.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all departments.
• Comply with all policies and procedures set forth by the Employee Handbook.